We serve commercial, government and non-profit organizations with ethical, innovative and reliable technology solutions that allow our clients to grow and be successful. We are obsessed with customer satisfaction, productivity, teamwork and improving ourselves, our clients and the community around us.
What sets IT Mindshare apart from the competition:
1. Proven processes to provide excellent IT services.
2. Our people are passionate about customer service and technology.
3. Innovative solutions that seek to maximize efficiency.
4. We take pride in maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
5. Excellent mix of technology and business foundational knowledge.
6. Ability to staff and receive necessary funding.
Core Service Offerings
1. Technology Services: Help desk, data cabling, systems/network administration, senior technical, project management, security, cloud and staffing services.
2. Strategic Consulting: Innovative and strategic consulting, IT Project Management, technology project plan development, IT Director/Manager services, account and infrastructure review and assessments.
3. Voice over IP Service and Support: Voice services, phone system installation and phone system support. Supporting multiple locations, cutting-edge features and excellent reliability.
4. Website and Graphic Design: Complete website design and graphic design services.
Jeremy Harris founded IT Mindshare in July of 2012. Jeremy worked extensively in the Northern Virginia and D.C. area both in the U.S. Army and as a contractor and as an Information Technology and Electronic Warfare expert. IT Mindshare began with commercial consulting services that quickly expanded into full-service IT offerings, web and graphics design, data cabling and phone service. IT Mindshare is a Microsoft, Google and Cisco partner and is headquartered in Morgantown, WV servicing clients in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Maryland.
IT Mindshare's Values
1. Customer Elation: We take pride in providing exceptional service to our clients with excellent communication and follow-up.
2. Easy to Work With: Our company is easy to do business with. From availability and communication to billing and close-out processes.
3. Productivity: A strong-work ethic and integrity are the backbone of IT Mindshare.
4. Teamwork: Excellent ability to adapt to different environments, requirements and teams.
5. Improvement: We are consistently improving our skillset and the companies we serve.
6. Have Fun: Create a great quality of life by having fun whenever you can.
"IT Mindshare has provided Preston County Commission with innovative consulting and excellent IT services that
have allowed us to be one of the most technologically advanced counties in state of West Virginia."
Craig J., President
"IT Mindshare has the local talent and was able to fill a 12-month IT professional position for us on short notice."
- Brad M., Operations Manager
"IT Mindshare has the infrastructure and resources to support our company that spans multiple states and has a very high technology dependence to operate including servers, workstations, networks, phones and specialized machinery."
- Kent M., D.D.S., M.S.
"Undoubtedly the smoothest server migration that I’ve been involved with."