JOIN OUR TEAM
IT & Security Quality Auditor
Brief Company Overview:
IT Mindshare is a technology firm serving commercial, government and non-profit organizations with strategic consulting, technology consulting and services, cybersecurity consulting and services, and data analytics/business intelligence. IT Mindshare is obsessed with customer satisfaction, productivity, teamwork, improving ourselves and the community. Our proven systems and processes allow us to provide excellent service, every time, while keeping things simple. IT Mindshare is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that was founded in July of 2012. IT Mindshare was named the Veteran-Owned Small Business of the Year in 2019 for the state of West Virginia by the SBA. Our company takes great pride in being a great place to work with excellent compensation, benefits and an awesome company culture that values people, hard work and having fun.
The IT/Security Quality Auditor’s primary responsibility is to be one of the company experts in either auditing IT infrastructure to ensure compliance for our clients. The predominant framework that this position will focus on is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) framework that is required by Department of Defense (DoD) contractors. In addition, the National Institute of Standards and Technology SP 800-171 is closely related and often analyzed for compliance as well. We have developed detailed processes and have invested in automation tools that relate directly to the CMMC framework. This position is expected to travel an estimated 25% with most travel being local; however, overnight travel will be required. While this person does not need to be a technology or cybersecurity expert, we do seek a candidate who has a decent working knowledge of the current IT and Cybersecurity environments at enterprise level organizations. The person selected for this position will be required to study and pass the Security+ and CMMC RP certifications.
- Experience with auditing, quality assurance or gap analysis related to technology and information security.
- Run and maintain a complete audit from end-to-end for clients that includes identifying the scope, performing a gap analysis, writing a remediation report, and presenting the findings.
- High level of personal motivation to learn and acquire new skills related to auditing per the NIST and CMMC frameworks specifically related to technology and information security.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions while communicating findings in a business context.
- Customer focused, excellent communicator and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Able to interface with other Information Assurance (IA) team members, program personnel and government security representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to create Assessment and Remediation documents that can be easily converted into technical requirements.
- Experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various systems (Windows, Linux, Network Devices and peripherals).
- Experience with compliance and vulnerability scanning tools (Nessus and similar).
- Two (2) or more years of experience working as an auditor, quality assurance or IT professional.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Strong organizational and writing skills.
- Valid driver’s license with minimal points on the driving record.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CMMC-AB Registered Practitioner (RP)
- MSP, MSSP, or DoD contracting experience
- Experience conducting risk analysis using regulatory frameworks such as HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS.
- Automation and scripting expertise with PowerShell or Bash (shell)
- Sales or networking experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- IT Mindshare offers competitive pay and a great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, paid time off, continuing education reimbursement, intermittent teleworking capabilities, and a fun company culture with rewarding work.
Please Email your resume to apply@ITMindshare.com to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
IT Mindshare is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.